We specialize in low slope and flat roof areas and take pride in finding the best solution to resolve all your roofing needs.
Silicone Roof Coatings
The introduction and advancement of Silicone Roof Coatings have made roof coatings a viable option in the Colorado market. Silicone roof coatings provide commercial and residential building owners a cost effective option to extend the life of their roof. As building codes become more demanding, the requirements and cost to re-roof your building increase exponentially. A roof coating is considered maintenance and does not require the roof to be upgraded to meet the new building code requirements.
Advantages of installing a silicone roof coating:
- Seamless system
- Minimal to no interruption to daily operation
- Does not degrade or shrink (thickness is the same today as 10 years from today)
- UV stable
- Not affected by ponding water
- 10, 15 and 20 year warranty options
- Shorter installation time
- Cool roof system (reflective, lowers surface temperature, reduces heat transfer)
The performance of a roof coating is in the details. Our attention to detail and expertise in flat roofing set Ascent apart from the competition.
We take the extra time in the prep of the existing roof to receive the coating, ensuring our coating system is built to last. Ascents knowledge, experience and commitment to excellence show in our personability and workability with our clients as well as the performance, quality and longevity of our coatings.